The science behind dieting is constantly changing as new research comes out. On the flip side, staying current with all the new developments can be a major challenge.
Even more complicated is the fact that many marketers warp and twist the research findings to their advantage.
So here are some random tips that will improve your diet:
1. Pair your dessert with vegetables: It’s impossible to diet perfectly all the time. You will need to take breaks every so often. And a great way to minimize the damage when you take a break is to pair your desserts with vegetables.
2. Stop eating whole grains if you can’t lose weight: Whole grains can prevent you from losing weight if you are insulin resistant. And a great way around this is to have legumes and beans instead because they digest much slower.
3. Stabilize your meal schedule: By eating meals at the same time every day, you will maximize the output of hormones in your body in addition to helping you lose more fat. You see, your body works best with stable schedules.
4. Don’t eat too much fruit: You see, excessive fruit intakes can load your body with too much sugar. After all, the fruit does have sugar in the form of fructose. So only have fruit for breakfast and after your workouts for the best results.
5. Reduce supplement intake: Supplements that try to replace food can stall your progress. You see, the whole food digests the slowest. And slower digestion is not only healthier for your body, but it will also help you lose more weight.
6. Have at least two salads per day: If you currently do not eat many vegetables, simply eating two salads per day can make a huge difference. This will help lower your levels of blood sugar. And lower blood sugar will increase your rates of fat loss.
The amount of misinformation about nutrition is overwhelming. So take action on this advice sooner rather than later!